Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sara & Dave




The Day started out dreary and I was so afraid it was going to be another rainy Saturday. The weather quickly changed, and you could not have ordered a pretty day for a wedding.Sara & Dave tied the knot on May 2, and I was honored to be part of their special day! It was a fantastic wedding, and everything went smoothly. Here is a sneek peek at a few images from their Big Day!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Leahy. Make sure to try the Gelato in Italy it's

addicting.
Sara with her parents Dave and Karen Kennedy.





I have never been to a wedding where the bridal party laughed

so much. It truely was a memorable service.














No comments: