Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Anne & Matt


Being totally exhausted has nothing to due with my age...it could possibly be due to the FABULOUS wedding I was privileged to photograph this weekend.

Anne & Matt are an awesome couple. Their smiles are amazing! The wedding ceremony took place at Merrimack College, where the couple first met. The reception was held at the Westford Regency.

Here is a sneak peek of the spectacular day. I will post more when I can see CLEARLY!






Love a Bride with Attitude!!!
Special moment between sister & brother

Happy Moms

1 comment:

Anna said...

Awesome pictures, I can't wait to see the whole album!!!

Anna Giordano (Matt's mom)