Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nick & Caroline

 
Another great July wedding! Even though the skies threatened rain, we got through the day without any downpours! Here is a quick  look at Nick & Caroline's wedding.

                                                        The girls were ready to PARTY!
                                                                                           
                                                                   Yes we are ready!
                                            Caroline's brother enjoying a break during photos .
                                                       Nick with Caroline and her siblings.
                                                            One of my Favorites!
                                                           Now this is a happy couple! 


                                        The new Mrs. Panagiotopoulos, try saying that three times!

No comments: