Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Friday, July 25, 2014

A Day with Lola & Mila

An absolutely amazing day!
Today I spent a few hours with the most adorable girls. Lola and Mila are a
photographers dream shoot. Lola is sweet, talkative and full of ideas. Mila is adorable
and like most 2 years olds egar to please! 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

As always beautiful pictures laura! I believe you captured their real personalities. It was fun to watch them on their photo shoot! Xo Lisa