Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Lauren's Senior Portraits

Last Saturday was not your ideal day to take  senior  portraits, 
with the weather at it's worst in regards to humidity. Lauren was visiting from 
New York for the week and was not able to reschedule for a more desirable day. 
Family portraits were taken first as the morning heated up to over 90 degrees 
I was not sure how Lauren would look, but as you can see from these amazing 
photos it appears the humidity and hot temps did not effect her at all!




















No comments: