Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Tea Time

What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than to  have  tea and snacks with Nana!
This pass Sunday Cooper decided that he would be a  great waiter and wanted to  serve his
sister and Nana with some of his favorite snacks. Fresh fruit, popcorn and cookies were the main
course.  Catherine did a great job decorating the table with fresh flowers and star fishes as the centerpiece.   You never know what to expect when these two visit!
 














No comments: