Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look At Me






Catherine is no stranger to the mirror! She loves looking at herself.

We catch her gazing into any type of glass that will reflect her

image. She gets her modesty from her Dad!




This is Catherine's latest idea for posing. She brings her own

wardrobe and props now.






Catherine wants to be in total control, much like her Aunts. She is taking her own pictures now.

Yesterday she allowed Cooper to use her dog for 1 second while she snapped this photo.

Not bad for 4!


Here's my budding photographer working with her stuffed friend.

Apparently he was not cooperating. (I wonder where she's heard

that!) She tied her pet to the window so he would not move.




No comments: