Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Zulu 100th Celebration



This past weekend I was in New Orleans with a few friends on a photo excursion.
I was lucky to run into members of the Zulu club. Several generations of families, a handful of warriors and dozens of proud Zulu club members marched and second-lined through the French Quarter on Saturday afternoon to mark the opening of a museum exhibit dedicated to their history.

No comments: