Welcome

LAURA J PHILLIPS PHOTOGRAPHY



Welcome to my blog thanks for visiting. This blog is a place for

you to keep up with my crazy life, should I have the time to post about it. You will find sneak peeks of my client's recent

photo sessions and events . I truely love photography and

spend most of my time doing just that so be patient...... blogging, tweeting and facebook usually take a backseat!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Small Wonder


There is nothing more precious than a baby. I love
looking at their tiny little hands and feet. It is so amazing
to see this little wonder.
Today I had lunch with a few special friends and the latest
addition to their family baby Luke!
Lunch was great and company even better.
I hope to meet up with Luke and his family soon
so I can show you just how cute this little guy is!

No comments: